Bluebell Hill Recruitment
Big Motoring World, Bluebell Hill: Sales Executive
2018 marks the start of an exciting growth period at Big Motoring World as we look to grow our ever expanding business. Our new Bluebell Hill centre is an integral part of this plan and this is where you fit into the picture.
Sales Executive’s at Big Motoring World (BIG) are the driving force behind the success of our business. Our customers expect the highest levels of professionalism and customer service whilst buying their preowned prestige vehicle from BIG . In turn Sales Executives will be rewarded with a competitive commission structure with uncapped earning potential.
If this is you and you are looking to work in an industry that is forward-thinking and fast-moving, there are few that can match than the automotive sector. Especially for ambitious sales professionals that are eager to succeed as well as personally grow and develop.
Role and responsibilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills to fully understand customer needs and requirements.
• Consistently demonstrate an expert level of product and vehicle knowledge.
• Customer service, listening skills, negotiation and objection handling are imperative.
• Self-motivated to achieve unit and profit targets.
• Review personal sales performance, in view of personal development needs, supported by the line manager.
• Take pride and responsibility for your personal appearance as well as the outward appearance of the organisation, including the site in which you work.
• Ensure any data capture is accurate and appropriately recorded.
• Appraisal of part-exchange vehicles may be required at peak times. This must be concluded in a professional manner and accurately uploaded to Seller Advance. Also ensuring HPI checks are carried out for all part exchange vehicles.
• Complete paperwork tasks efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Take customers out for test drives, demonstrating mature and respectable behaviour and adhering to all road/traffic laws
• Build relationships with customers with a view to anticipating future business and strengthening the Company’s reputation within the marketplace.
• Communicate clearly, proactively and professionally to customers, management and colleagues alike and treat everyone with respect.
• Adhere to Company Policies, Procedures and Codes of Conduct.
- A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating with a diverse customer base.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Determination and resilience with the ability to cope with rejection.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Honesty and integrity.
- A competitive streak that translates to a commitment to hitting targets.
- Team player.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to consolidate the sale and conclude a positive customer journey
- Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns is needed.
- Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Proficient with figures.
- Sales experience within the automotive industry (Desirable)
Salary: Basic depending on experience. £50k+ OTE.
Deadline for all applications February 11th, 2018.
To apply for the position of Sales Executive, please fill out the fields below and attach your CV for consideration.