CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Our number #1 priority is to keep customers & colleagues safe. And after that to help all our customers get in the driving seat of the car they need.
WE ARE OPEN FOR CLICK & COLLECT ONLY
Our car supermarkets
We are open for click and collect only.
Due to government guidelines, car viewings and test drives have been suspended.
How we're keeping you safe
We’ve added lots of safety measures at our car supermarkets. They’re all clearly signposted. We’re also asking all of our colleagues to wear face coverings.
Most importantly, we ask that you please don’t visit our stores if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. This includes using our delivery service.
Here’s how you can help keep everyone safe...
- It is now mandatory to wear a face-covering when visiting us.
- Please follow the signs and keep 2m from other customers and colleagues where possible.
- As we’re limiting the number of customers collecting cars at our stores at any one time, there might be a short wait. Thanks for bearing with us.
- Please use the anti-bacterial gel available throughout the store.
- Please use digital signing where possible.
To keep you safe we’ve added safety screens at our customer desks. And upped our cleaning efforts – sanitising all areas including cars to keep you safe.
All of our cars are Sanitised
Before you take delivery of your car, we re-sanitise the car with the Kleen Air mist system, killing 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
Then we fit protective covers to the steering wheel and seats.