CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Our number #1 priority is to keep customers & colleagues safe. And after that to help all our customers get in the driving seat of the car they need.
You can shop safely here at Big Motoring World
We have taken extra safety measures in light of the recent government recommendations to ensure our staff and customers can remain safe at our dealerships.
You can view our cars in person, sit in them, look in the boot, get behind the wheel and take test drives. All of the normal buying things you would expect to do. All cars are treated with air sanitiser which kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria, plus further sanitisation is carried out on commonly touched areas.
You can easily book an appointment at a convenient time at any one of our four dealerships. If you have a specific car you love, reserve it for £99 to make sure it's there for you when you arrive.
Here's how we're keeping you safe
- Our staff and customers are required to wear a face-covering when visiting us, unless exempt.
- 2m distancing is recommended, so we advise all staff and customers to adhere to this where possible.
- Screens have been placed across our customer desks to protect you and our staff.
- Anti-bacterial gel is available throughout the store which we advise our customers to use.
- Digital signing is available which we suggest using where possible.
- We have upped our cleaning efforts by sanitising all areas, including cars, to keep you safe.
All of our cars are sanitised
Before you take delivery of your car, we re-sanitise the car with the Kleen Air mist system which kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, plus further sanitisation is carried out on commonly touched areas.