Low Prices

The Cornerstone Of Our Business

  • Prices checked against 450,000 cars
    Low prices are the cornerstone of the Big Motoring World vision, business idea and concept. The basic thinking behind all of our pre-owned cars is that low prices make for better savings available to everyone. We constantly check prices every day, week in and week out against thousands of other car dealers.
    Low Prices
  • Save up to £5,500
    We use various tools to get our prices low as possible and give you the savings you want. This screenshot is from Dealer side of cargurus.co.uk, you can see the BMW 120D sport plus priced at £12000 an amazing £5540 below market value.
    Low Prices 2
  • 88% of our cars are Priced low or great price
    Comparing our prices on Autotrader.co.uk 88% of the cars we offer are Priced low or great price. The other 12% are a still good price and below market value. When you buy your next car next from Big Motoring World you can be assured the price you pay will offer fantastic savings compared to other car dealers.
    Low Prices 3